Job Posting – Office Manager
Position: Office Manager
Role: The Office Manager position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a growing and dynamic workplace.
- Executive Assistant Responsibilities: Provide quality support for the executives and the organization including managing calendars, meetings, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures the office facility is neat, clean, and well maintained
- Point of contact and interface with building management
- Point of contact for outsourced IT and office security contractors; managing and tracking reported issues until they are resolved
- Handles all day-to-day requests from staff for any in-office services, equipment, moves, etc.
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assists in monthly invoice processing and payment; supports financial business need for USRC and our contractors and vendors
- Handles special projects as needed or assigned
Human Resource and Payroll Administrator
- Maintain and annually review job descriptions, goals, and assessments exist for all employees
- Administer employee payroll and benefit programs
- Manage HR on-boarding functions and ensure compliance with local and federal regulations
- Take the lead in understanding all aspects of Employee Handbook and company Policies and Procedures
- Process payroll twice monthly and ensure approval by CEO
- Ensure quarter-end and year-end requirements are met through the Payroll System
- Continually engage in appropriate training and read all relevant notices from our payroll provider, Payroll Network
- 3+ years of office management or other relevant experience
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Experience with nonprofit organizations preferred
- Ability to be creative, strategic, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Organization and ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively either by phone, email, or in-person
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining a high standard of delivery overall
- Flexibility to help adjust to new tasks should company or office needs change
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Compensation: Competitive salary based on qualifications. Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision coverage, Health Savings Account, 401K and separate pension plan, both with employer match, and commuter travel benefits.
Contact Information: Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]. No calls please.
PDF Version: USRC Office Manager Job Posting